We believe every person is a gift; trapped on the inside of everyone born resides amazing potential that needs to be activated by love and wisdom.
New Beginnings is an Outreach Centre located in the Town of Kamsack and provides services to the Cote members along with members from Key and Keeseekoose. Partnerships have been developed with a number of services organizations which clients utilize.
Some of the services are:
- Mental Health Therapist on site Needle Exchange Program HIV/HEP C Testing site – voluntary Hot lunch program.
- Accessible programs and workshops on different topics Empowerment
- Literacy and skills building
- Life Skills and Cooking Classes
- Women’s and Men’s Sharing Circles Beading Classes
Provides Counselling Services, Referrals and Advocacy to:
- Social workers
- Detox and Treatment
- Elders available upon request
- Assist with enrolment into ABE programs