Cote Home and Community Care program objectives are to assist people living with chronic and acute illness in maintaining their health, well being, and independence in their own homes.
Our Home Care team consists of 1 Registered Nurse, and 3 Home Health Aides. Service is provided for clients of any age or any illness or disability. Service delivery is based on assessed need and follows a case management process.
Specific Services Available:
– Home care nursing
– Client assessment and case management completed by registered nurse
– Client/caregiver teaching
– Client advocate
– Linkages and referral to other health and social services
– Home support (personal care and home management)
– Assessing and ordering specialized medical equipment and supplies
– Record keeping and data collection
– In-home respite
– Palliative care